- Immunology 201. Advanced Topics in Immunology
- Immunology 301. Immunology Seminar Discussion Course
- Immunology 202. Advanced Principles of Immunology
- Immunology 204. Critical Reading for Immunology
- Immunology 302qc. Clinical Sessions in Immunology
In addition, G1s must participate in ten 3-hour courses to be team-taught by three upper year students including one G3, G4 and G5 student. These courses will be taught monthly and are the Immunology Program’s nano-course equivalent.
Med-Sci. 300qc. Conduct of Science. Med-Sci 350T (teaching)
G6 students are required to take Med.Sci. 302qc. Conduct of Science refresher in their fall semester.